The Weekend Warrior
2 Hour Consultation + 2D Master Site Plan
- Up to 2 hours in person on site* with homeowner checklist review and a hand sketch
- A coupon code good for discounts on plants from local vendors
- A follow-up report based on the consult which may address: water sources, sun exposures, views, micro climates, chill hours, rain fall, application of permaculture principles to the specific project, evaluation of readiness and recommended next steps
- An initial site plan drawing (REVIT) of my proposed design**
- Access to my every growing library of resources to keep your project flourishing long after installation (i.e. for soils, plants, classes, etc.)
- A review of additional services that I provide (if you might be more than a Weekend Warrior!)
*Can be local or digital Introvert? Don’t need the in person meeting? Live far from me? Choose digital and instead of the “in person” time we can do a phone call, facetime, skype, or just keep it all in emails. I can utilize GIS maps and aerial photos as well as the Homeowner checklist to do a remote consultation.
** Only the initial drawing is included in this fee. Client requested changes or additional drawings are an additional fee.